ARE YOU READY to be my next supermodel ?
ONLINE registration is now open !!
SCANDINAVIAN SUPERMODEL COMPETITION 2020
PREVIOUS WINNER OF SCANDINAVIAN SUPERMODEL COMPETITION 2016, MARIA ZACHARIASSEN
PREVISOUS WINNER OF SCANDINAVIAN SUPERMODEL COMPETITION 2019, RIKKE
Deadline for registration is 27 april , 2020.
We will announce the 30 semi finalists on may 1, 2020.
We will announce the 15 finalists on June 1, 2020.
The 15 finalist will compete in the final , which will be held in Oslo on August 29-30th.
There they will be photographed by top fashion photographers, who work with Vogue, and Elle.
They will get catwalk training, and practice for a fashion show, which will be held on the 30 august, in front of a jury ,including top model agents from NYC, Milan, and Paris, fashion photographers, fashion magazine editors, influencers, and Donna Ioanna.
the winner of the final will receive:
* aN INTERNAtiONAL MODEL cONTRAcT with ELITE NYC
*a fashion shoot with an international fashion photograher who works with VOGUE and ELLE.
*gifts worth 50 000 KR
third runner up of SCANDINAVIAN SUPERMODEL COMPETITION 2019, ELISE
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS APRIL 27, 2020.
REGISTRATION FEE IS 200 KR (192SEK, 132DK, 18EUROS)
AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL AND BE ASKED TO SEND US PICTURES OF YOURSELF (WITHOUT MAKE UP) FACE AND FULL BODY.
IF YOU GO TO SCHOOL, WE WILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION AND WORK WITH YOU DURING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK MODEL FULL TIME.
FURTHER INFORMATION WILL FOLLOW.
PARTICIPANT OF SCANDINAVIAN SUPERMODEL COMPETITION 2015,
For registration, click below
INFORMATION IN 10 POINTS
1. You must be between the AGES OF 13 - 26. If you are under 18 years old, YOU MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM PARENTS OR GUARDIANS. (You can not compete in the final if you do not have permission)
2. If you are one of the 30 finalists, we will contact you by phone or by email.
3. ALL participants will be contacted after the registration fee has been paid. We will then ask you to send photos of your face with NO MAKEUP, and full body pictures. You will also receive information on how the photos should be taken. The photos can be taken with a smart phone.
4. The registration fee is for administrative costs but, if you are not one of the semi finalists, you may get the chance to win a goodie bag worth 3000 NOK.
5. We will announce the 30 SEMI FINALISTS ON MAY 1st, and we will announce the 15 FINALISTS ON JUNE 1st, 2020.
6. The final will be held in OSLO ON AUGUST 30, 2020. But all finalists will arrive on the morning of the 29 for fashion shoots and catwalk training. Further information regarding the final will be given to the top 15 finalists.
7. The model contract can be used after school finishes, when the winner is free to travel. Until then, we will work during school holidays and on weekends.
8. THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT FOR WEIGHT OR MEASUREMENTS as we are looking for models in all sizes this year.
9. You must be between 168 cm (5.6 feet) - 183 cm (6 foot) (you can enter if you are shorter or taller but your chances of competing in the final will be smaller.
10. You can only participate if you live in NORWAY, DENMARK, SWEDEN or FINLAND.